Thursday, June 5, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday cousin/nephew J! I first met this guy in January of 2003 - Neal and I were not yet engaged at the time. I was in Utah for the holidays and Neal had just left Utah (after meeting my family for the first time) and I figured I had some extra time there with more of Neal's family yet to be met so we all went out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill to get aquainted. I sat next to J and I remember he was very friendly with me. After he finished his food he decided to just lay down across my lap. I was pretty shocked as I thought I would be a stranger enough to him to avoid such close contact but no, he snuggled right down. It is a fond memory of mine!

Happy Birthday little man! Hopefully your family isn't tired of partying with all the bdays in a row! June/July seems to be chock-full with birthdays in our family! I'll do my best to not overlook any!

Neal and his nephew J doing a skit for our Christmas 2005 "Untalent" Show. They made a pretty good team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, pop in again soon!