Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday Wishes!

Happy Birthday to niece/cousin J!  I know I have many more recent pictures of her but I wanted to post this one because this was taken around the time when I had met her for the first time, back in late 2002/early 2003 time.  I met her before Neal and I weren't quite engaged yet and I was so impressed with her!  She is so beautiful and so friendly.  She probably doesn't even remember this but during one of what few times we get to see her she actually came up to me before I had a chance to go to her and started chatting and complementing me on my outfit.  You don't see that kind of awareness and care for others in young kids too often and I think that is so cool that she is very outgoing like that!  Thanks J for making me smile!

Neal and J - Pic taken at her home Thanksgiving 2002.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jackie--such sweet things you said about Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, pop in again soon!