Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Botanical Fun in St. Louis

IMG_6660

Of all the things we could do with my dad during his brief break last Saturday, visiting the Missouri Botanical Garden was on the top of his list.  I actually had never been but I’m glad we went and I was surprised by how much Aedan enjoyed it as well.  It was so hot that day yet we managed to stay fairly comfortable.  These pics are from my dad’s camera so they will be a big step up in quality :)

IMG_6664

IMG_6668 

IMG_6671

Made me want to go back to Hawaii…

IMG_6682

Oh what fun it is to be pregnant in the hot hot summer…

IMG_6698

IMG_6701

IMG_6694

Next time, bring his swimsuit…

IMG_6710

We ate at their “certified green” restaurant (was yummy) and topped it off with a trip to Ted Drewes for ice cream, a must have on just about every trip to St. Louis in my opinion. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, pop in again soon!