Thursday, May 13, 2010

Moving

Hey! If you are still out there we are in the process of moving and even though things are busy I had set a few blogposts to post automatically but apparently that didn't work. I'll get that fixed sometime but we are packing up the computer tonight.
We are currently driving down from our home (Neal not me. I'm not crazy enough to try blogging while driving). We closed on the house Wednesday and while it was still a little more work dealing with HUD I'd have to say it was fairly painless. We slept our first night in the house with the bare essentials to keep us afloat as we got a few things done in prep for the official move.
I'm tired (and probably a bit grumpy) because it has been so nonstop and the kids are not exactly 'loving' it. But we are glad to be another step closer!
Please email me at thekitchenpost(at)gmail(dot)com if you would like me to send you our updated info.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. So happy for you!! We move two weeks from today! I can't wait! Moving is a pain, but so worth it in the end...plus, just think of all the junk you probably got rid of during the move. That's one of my favorite parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so exciting to start making your home the way you like it. I can't wait for pictures. It looks like a lot of white walls and bare space. I'm sure you can do wonders with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you moving far away? Will you still be in the same stake?

    Good luck! Moving is such a pain, especially with kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, well I scrolled down and caught up on your recent blog posts and see you are moving to Rockford. Wow, what a change! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope moving went okay! Your so tech savvy to post from your phone :) I went back to winfield once after you had left...it was so strange to see your place and to realize that you weren't inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 10, 2010

    Okay, it's been 2 months and I know you've had some events worth announcing! :) Waiting on tenterhooks... -A

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WANT SOME TOOTHY LILY PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second the toothy Lily pictures and some updates!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, pop in again soon!