Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Steps

Baby steps to the computer.  Baby steps to the blog.  Baby steps insert picture.

Scan_Pic0002

I have SO much to catch up on so I decided to start out with some baby steps.  Here is Lily taken at 14 months old last November.  She saw me putting this picture up and shouted “LILY!!!”.  She is a girly girl.  Loves being “pri-lee” (pretty"). She currently loves is obsessed with Dora.  She can’t get enough Dora and currently counts to ten in both English and Spanish but prefers Spanish. 

And she has CURLY RED HAIR! The color of red that is getting everyone else jealous.  I have a list of people who want clippings to take to their hairdresser to try to match color…

This picture makes her hair look so tame but truth is I am having a hard time trying to figure out what to do with it. 

This beautiful pettiskirt was made especially for her 1st birthday last year thanks to my good friend at Little Creek Boutique. It seriously is awesome.

I am loving having a little girl to fuss over Winking smile

7 comments:

  1. She is so so so cute! I always wanted Red hair that color! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jack! She's GORGEOUS! Is she really 14 months old already?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RED HAIR!!! SO CUTE! And I'm so thrilled to see a pic of her in her skirt. I'm glad you got yourself a girly girl. They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy she is now 16 months now but his was taken in nov. Ya I'm a slacker! Still she is growing up tOo fast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff and I can't stop oohing and aahing over this picture. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you framed this photo. She is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, pop in again soon!