Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sit, Aedan! Good Boy!

This weekend we drove to St Louis to attend the St Louis Missouri LDS Temple and to watch general conference with Neal's parents. The trip to the temple was wonderful and I really enjoyed general conference this weekend. I am finding that general conference is pretty hard for an almost two year old, having to sit through 4 two hour sessions. He just about had it during the last session and so we entertained ourselves by taking pictures.




These ones remind me of taking pictures in those photo booths they have at the mall.

Aedan's recent obsession - Thomas the Tank Engine and all of his friend-trains. He's officially entered boyhood.

They are watching general conference on tv and eating popcorn. Like grandpa, like grandson.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Ubu reference. Not sure how that links to Conference, but they were sure cute pics! I think my favorites are the Squished family portrait and the one with Fred. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your "photo booth" pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics! Especially the grandpa one. Aedan is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the ubu reference was more to the fact that I felt like I was dealing out commands for a pup - sit Aedan, no Aedan, don't eat that Aedan, etc...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, pop in again soon!