Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birthday Wish


Happy Birthday to our adorable red-headed nephew/cousin A!  This kid need only flash his dimples to win us over!  Going through the pictures we have of him, I am surprised to see that almost every photo has him with his pacifier.  I am missing one with those darling dimples!! Well, rather than post my pictures of him, I will post this short video clip of cousin A and Aedan from April 2007.  I know it is an older video but I think it is pretty funny to watch these two cousins interact with a non-germaphobic kind of love...  Aedan never did go for the pacifier and so when he sees his cousin using one he likes to reach over to "pull the plug" so to speak.  We love this little guy and can't wait to celebrate with him! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, pop in again soon!