Saturday, July 26, 2008

Birthday Wishes to a 'Vintage' Kitchen

Well so, what do you know, I'm a slacker poster afterall!  I really do have loads to post about and you will just have to wait until tomorrow.  I can't let today go by without recognizing my FIL's birthday!  We came home late after spending the weekend with Neal's parents and we had a wonderful celebration!  It is not everyday that someone you know and love turns an amazing 69 yrs old!  For all  who have had the good fortune to meet him you will all know what I mean when I say that he is wonderfully witty person with a lot to offer, especially in terms of spiritual knowledge.  We were blessed to have him be the one to perform the temple sealing ceremony for our wedding in the Mt. Timpanogos LDS Temple, American Fork Utah, in 2003.  Aedan loves to listen to him play his harmonica and he loves to help Grandpa play horeshoes in the back yard.  Happy Birthday!


The birthday boy makes a wish before blowing out the candles.  Apparently he wished that next year he will turn 68...


Grandpa has been telling Grandma that he is old so she got him this sign.  I think I like using the term 'vintage' rather than 'old' - it seems to put more value on the thing it is describing. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, pop in again soon!