Friday, September 5, 2008

Belated Wishes

Whew, this is only 6 days late... I have a bad habit of flipping the calendar over before the month has officially changed, and well, this little princess had her birthday on the 31st and I completely spaced it.  This is our little niece and Aedan's cousin A, the  last of the 5 babies born in Aedan's year and of the 5 the only girl.  She is so darling and I seem to have quite a few cute pics of her and Aedan together that I'll post a few extras... We love you and happy birthday Ri-Ri!
Happy Birthday Ri-Ri, thanks for sharing your toys...
Happy Birthday Ri-Ri, thanks for helping my boy keep his balance...

Happy Birthday Ri-Ri, thanks for being so lady-like even when sitting next to a monkey...

2 comments:

  1. I love Aedan's little suit--too cute! And love the new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. Thanks. You're so nice. We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, pop in again soon!