Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Birthday Wish!

Picture1Happy Birthday to Neal’s sister and Aedan’s auntie A!  She’s a super business woman and a super mom rolled up in one, which makes for a great combo for her company, Belli, which specializes in pregnancy/baby/motherhood skincare solutions.  My favorite solve-all-my-mommyhood-woes place to shop!  I always love talking to her because I often come away feeling like I can accomplish anything, she is so enthusiastic and she inspires me with all she accomplishes!

IMG_1500

This picture of Neal, his sister A, and Aedan was taken in 2007 at a Seattle Mariners baseball game in Seattle.  We love spending time with her and her family, they are a fun adventurous bunch!   Happy Birthday A!  We miss you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, pop in again soon!