Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love Grandpa, he loves me!

Aedan and I arrived home safely yesterday afternoon and I know I have loads to catch up on.  We had a wonderful time and we were able to see most of the people we wanted to see.   My next few posts will be of a few people we love and miss very much!

IMG_4752Aedan misses Grandpa Baba! We had such a wide range of weather out in Utah and there were quite a few days where we were able to do some yard work in the warm sun.  Aedan helped grandpa aerate the lawn on his “tractor”

IMG_4755

I can do it myself!

 IMG_4758Grandpa takes Aedan in the fountain in Gateway Plaza.

 IMG_4760Aedan and Grandpa walk on Mars in the Clark Planetarium (for some reason I find this one worth looking at a full-size pic just to see Aedan’s face…)

2 comments:

  1. Big Bro. Aedan is so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun you got to spend some time with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, pop in again soon!