Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I love being a mom

IMG_4987

Not because I got a new camera for Mother’s Day but because of the little guy here who really makes the picture perfect.  But ya, the camera is fun to have too…

Mother’s Day was a bit tiring for me as I drove 5+ hours to get home to dash off to church to have fun teaching in Nursery to later get out of Nursery to partake of some Mother’s Day sweets provided by the men in our ward and then to crash at home and wake up to a lovely dinner prepared all by the ones who I wanted to spend my day with the most, my husband and son.  In the words of Neal, “I made her Mother’s Day meal from frozen leftovers that Jackie made.”  To his credit he did a fabulous job supplementing the meal with sides and had a fabulous presentation of melons balled in a hollowed out watermelon bowl.

Thank you Neal and Aedan, I love you!

2 comments:

  1. What kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. camera? cool beans! enjoy...and glad you have a great little guy, and big guy too...and that you had a good mother's day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, pop in again soon!